Thanks for stopping in! That's me and my amazing boys and I can't wait to meet you! A few facts about me -
- I've been married to my handsome hubby Sam, who's pretty darn fantastic, since August 15, 2003. We've known each other from 4-H and showing horses since I was 6 and dated since I was 16!
- We have the cutest stinking boys you've ever seen - Sully (nearly 5) & Grady (2), who make us laugh and smile every day.
- We have a spotted dog named Moose, two horses - By & Zee, and a pony named Banjo.
- We have a giant horse trailer with living quarters that we like to take on camping trips and great adventures!
- I'm a total dork. I'm sorry for the stupid things I will inevitably say on our shoot :)
- We live in the country on 10 acres in Tonganoxie, KS and I do most of my shooting here in this vicinity, but i'm open and willing to travel - just ask! I've shot weddings and portraits in NYC, DC, LA, Seaside, Chicago, the British Virgin Islands, New Orleans, Houston, St. Louis - I'd love to make your location my next destination!
- I like to make different, unique, charismatic images. I definitely don't want you dressed in matching khaki for your photos. I like capturing real moments and real soul, with a stylish twist to make you feel and look your best.