Are you excited for your bloom bare session???
We can't wait to see you! Here's a few tips to help you prepare for your session.
The sessions will take place at Kelley's home:
21520 211 St Tonganoxie, KS 66086.
If you need to speak the day of the session,
Kelley's number is 913-669-9251
Emily's number is 913.620.3957
You're also welcome to text any questions.
Please be sure and arrive at least 10 minutes early. We'll be on a tight schedule and want to make sure each of you has plenty of time for styling and shooting!
Some wardrobe tips...
- These images are all about softness - very airy. So think whites, creams, pinks, pastels, with maybe an occasional navy, purple or olive green thrown in. This isn't probably the best time to break out your blacks!
- Don't be afraid of patterns - especially florals!
- Different textures are your friends!
- It's always a good idea to bring a nude panty. Be sure you have bottoms to match your cute tops - that's a problem we often run into :)
- Make sure you choose items that fit you well. Kimonos, cardigans, or sheer shirts can be nice oversized though, so they can drape off the shoulder.
- Wear something that's easily removable to the shoot so there's no static/rubbing off of makeup after your styling.
- Bring a variety! Kimonos, matching lacey undies & bras, crop tops, long socks, crocheted tops, oversized sweaters, sheers, fly away tops, high waisted vintage-style panties, hats... think outside the undie drawer! Some of your favorite closet staples can totally be boudoir worthy!
- Bring your favorite accessories, too. Earrings, bangles, long drapy necklaces, rings.
- We'll have a wardrobe selection you're welcome to borrow, as well, but choices are always nice!
Some styling Tips...
- Please arrive with a clean, makeup-free face.
- If you're having hair styled, day-old (but not greasy) hair is best.
- Painted nails/toenails look best. Think pale pinks, golds, etc.
- Don't forget to shave those pits and bikini lines ;)