Info + Contact
— About me, social media, and how to get in touch
Thanks for stopping in! That's me and my amazing boys and I can't wait to meet you! A few facts about me -
- I've been married to my handsome hubby Sam, who's pretty darn fantastic, since August 15, 2003. We've known each other from 4-H and showing horses since I was 6 and dated since I was 16!
- We have the cutest little boys you've ever seen - Sully (6 and a half) & Grady (nearly 4), who make us laugh and smile every day.
- We have a spotted dog named Moose, two horses - By & Zee, a pony named Banjo, and a cat named Fido.
- We have a giant horse trailer with living quarters that we like to take on camping trips and great adventures!
- I'm a total dork. I'm sorry for the stupid things I will inevitably say on our shoot :)
- Sam and I are CrossFitters, and as such are required to talk nonstop about CrossFit. ;)
- We live in the country on 10 acres in Tonganoxie, KS and I do most of my shooting here in this vicinity, but i'm open and willing to travel - just ask! I've shot weddings and portraits in NYC, DC, LA, South Africa, Seaside, Chicago, the British Virgin Islands, New Orleans, Houston, St. Louis - I'd love to make your location my next destination!
- I like to make different, unique, charismatic images that capture you at your best and most natural. I definitely don't want you dressed in matching khaki for your photos. I like capturing real moments and real soul, with a stylish twist to make you feel and look your best.
Please use the form below to get more information and book your session or wedding.
Portraits start at $250 for mini sessions. Weddings are from $3250. All sessions include high res edited images for you to keep and love forever.
Commercial sessions, please inquire for rates.
Stylist available for all sessions. Please indicate your interest in styling when you submit the contact form!
— I’d love to hear from you
Powered by Squarespace