I've been tagged by the infamously amazing Bobbi in this fun photographer game! (Thanks Bob :-) So I'm supposed to share 8 things you don't know about me, then tag 8 more photogs to play next on their blogs. Hmmmm.....
1. I grew up showing quarter horses (that's how Sam & I met). This was an every weekend occurance and I literally have done it all my life (won my first belt buckle when I was two :-)
2. I have an abnormal hatred of getting food on my hands....absolutely can't stand eating ribs for this reason.
3. Speaking of food, I luuuuurrrvvee Mexican (but not spicy food) and have recently fallen for sushi. I could live on ice cream.
4. Other than family, growing up, I never had a babysitter. Ever.
5. I can make a clover with my tongue. I can also fold it back on itself (without my teeth) and touch my nose. Freak of nature.
6. I have an odd collection of glassware (old bottles and jars) and can't resist buying them if I see them around.
7. I am freakishly obsessed with efficiency...I even plan out trips around the house to minimize my steps taken....I have a 'correct' method for preparing baked potatoes and cereal that 'makes the most sense'....I basically drive anyone crazy who works with me! Hmm....I may be just a bit OCD, huh?
8. I love Mel Brooks movies (I'm watching Young Frankenstein right now).
There! In Bobbi's trend, everyone leave a comment and tell me something I don't know about you!! :-)
My 8 to tag are: