So glad you stopped in! I'm Kelley, and I'd love to meet you! Here's a snapshot (see what I did there? ;) of me and my life:
- I've been married to my amazing hubs, Sam, since I was 18(!) and I'm so glad to have him in my life. He puts up with (and eventually embraces) my crazy ideas and helps bring them all to life with me. He's the best.
- We have 2 of the cutest, orneriest, dirtiest, naked-est boys you'll ever meet - Sully (7) and Grady (4). They, like their mama and daddy, LOVE to be outside having adventures in nature.
- We have 2 horses (By & Zee), 1 pony (Banjo), and 1 rescued dog (Moose) who round out our crazy family.
- I've been shooting professionally since 2005. I shoot a wide range of subjects - families, high school seniors, boudoir (Bare) sessions, commercial jobs, and a select few weddings per year.
- 2018 marks a huge year for me - we're building a natural light studio space onto our country home in Tonganoxie, KS (not far from Kansas City). Can't wait to share that with all my amazing clients!
- I've shot for over 100 commercial brands, done weddings and portraits in NYC, LA, Chicago, Seaside, South Africa, DC, New Orleans, Houston, St. Louis, and the British Virgin Islands, and I'd love to work on location wherever YOU are.
- I have a fantastic assistant Catherine, who you may meet or hear from, or see popping in on posts from time to time!
- I love to cook and bake, garden, camp, hike, bike, CrossFit, ride our horses, do DIY projects on/around our home in the country, and basically do anything outdoors in the sunshine, and I've recently started a new blog to chronicle some of my adventures - Chasing Chances. You can find it in the links above!
Monroe & Memphis are two of my favorite sisters, and I've photographed them more times than I can count. Not only are the ADORABLE, they're some of the most well dressed girls I know!
Jen's Golden Field Maternity Session
I'd driven past this [dead] field every day for weeks, and had been dying to photograph in it. Lucky for me, Jen trusted me to take her maternity photos in it with her hubs and sweet little one, Harper.
Mallory+Austin's Sunflower Session
When Mallory mentioned sunflowers and a vintage car, I was already hooked. Throw in a red dress and stilettos to die for, and it's a combination I can't resist!
“Kelley has the ability to capture an moment and make it magical. She has become an important part of the storytelling of my children’s childhood. I hope my daughters will cherish the investment I’ve made to see the joy of everyday. Birthday, holidays or just because. I’ve never been disappointed and I recommend her to anyone who will listen.” -Sophia